Instructors may grant due date extensions to one or more students in Moodle assignment activities.
- Open the assignment you want to add extensions to.
- Click View all submissions.
- On the submissions page, any overdue assignments will be noted in red text. If you want to grant an extension to any student(s), check the checkbox next to their name in the \”Select\” column.
- With the student(s) selected, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Grant extension from the \”With selected…\” drop-down.
- If you see a pop-up asking you to confirm your choice, click OK.
- Click Save changes. You should now see the extension(s) on the submissions page.
No FAQs yet. Use the comment field below to ask questions.